SOLVED

Reporting on Design Studio Assets

Go to solution
sliang20
Level 2

Reporting on Design Studio Assets

Hi Community, 

Is there a way to pull a report for content that is hosted in Marketo Design Studio? I've tried building a smartlist and using the filter "Visited Web Page" but nothing populates. I've also pulled an email link performance report but I don't trust the report since we've had some false clicks lately due to email security scanners. Ideally, we'd like to see how long someone spent on the content (whitepaper, case study, etc.) and how many people have visited the page. I'm not sure if this is possible in Marketo, but I thought I'd ask. 

Thanks!

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Reporting on Design Studio Assets

Marketo's design studio is a content repository for your pdf/image/files, etc. and tracking engagements on these items is not something you can do it OOTB w/o placing them on a Marketo LP/external LP with Marketo's munchkin on it. There's however a v. cool redirector page approach discussed here by Sandy in his blog where you can build a redirector page that can log redirector webpage hits to Marketo before redirecting user to the DS assets. You can add the apt parameters to the single redirection page for each asset to track them separately in Marketo. Probably you may not be able to log time spent by users on DS docs back to Marketo since you need to start tracking time after the redirection has happened from the redirector page.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Marketo's design studio is a content repository for your pdf/image/files, etc. and tracking engagements on these items is not something you can do it OOTB w/o placing them on a Marketo LP/external LP with Marketo's munchkin on it. There's however a v. cool redirector page approach discussed here by Sandy in his blog where you can build a redirector page that can log redirector webpage hits to Marketo before redirecting user to the DS assets. You can add the apt parameters to the single redirection page for each asset to track them separately in Marketo. Probably you may not be able to log time spent by users on DS docs back to Marketo since you need to start tracking time after the redirection has happened from the redirector page.

sliang20
Level 2

Thanks Darshil! We'll give this a try. 😀