Re: Reporting on archived landing pages

Anonymous
Not applicable

Reporting on archived landing pages

Hello,
I am running a simple landing page performance report to compare all the various campaigns we have run in the last 12 months.
When I set up my performance report even though I can drag a filter called Marketing Activities archived landing pages, the pop up screen which comes up doesn't show any of my archived items.
Does anyone else have this problem?
Is the only way around it to un-archive, run the report, export, then archive again? Seems like a long process...

Thanks

Tamara
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You shouldn't have to do that - according to the Archive Assets help article "You can use a filter to select archived assets for use in reports."  Are you sure that you have landing pages in Archived Marketing Activities folders?  If so, you may want to open a support case for this.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Elliott,
Yes I definately have a lot of archived landing pages wthin programs in Marketing Activities. 
I'll see if anyone else has any suggestions, if not I will put in a ticket.
Thanks for your help!

T.

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you go to the Landing Page Reports Folder in the Analytics tab, then you can create a landing page report. Within the setup of that report, I am showing the following filters on the right side. Perhaps this is what Marketo is referring to in the article?

0EM50000000Pq00.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oops, sorry, did not read your post very well. I am actually running into the same issue you are... Calling support might not be a bad idea. They might end up embarrassing us with a very simple explanation 🙂