SOLVED

Report Subscription for Roadshow RSVPs?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Report Subscription for Roadshow RSVPs?

Hello Marketo Community! Does anyone know if there a way for me to set up an automated report to send RSVPs to certain people in my organization at the end of every week? 

We do tons of roadshows and I am constantly running the lists and emailing them out. It's not efficient. 

Any suggestions? 

Thanks!!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Report Subscription for Roadshow RSVPs?

Hi Mary,
Do you want a list of leads that have RSVP'd to an event and email that list to people in your organization? You can subscribe to get total numbers by using the Program or Campaign reports in analytics. 

If you want a list of leads automatically sent out, this would be subscribing to Smart Lists. This feature is currently not available in Marketo but is on our 2014 roadmap!

Will

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mary,
Do you want a list of leads that have RSVP'd to an event and email that list to people in your organization? You can subscribe to get total numbers by using the Program or Campaign reports in analytics. 

If you want a list of leads automatically sent out, this would be subscribing to Smart Lists. This feature is currently not available in Marketo but is on our 2014 roadmap!

Will
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Mary,

I agree with Will and am super excited about the Smart List subscription future release!

As for now, I usually do create a report that sends the updated number of leads and then I also provide them a link to the SFDC campaign that it's syncing to so they can go in and see the leads if they need to.

Kim
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Will and Kim!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having an issue getting the report to give me the numbers Im looking for.

I am using a "Program Report" and selecting the appropriate Roadshow. The numbers that are coming out in the report do not include number of people in each progression status.  Progression status "Roadshow> Registered"  is what would tell the subscribers of the report how many are registered... The attached image shows the numbers it is giving me. The fact that there are 51 people in the registered status is not shown. 

0EM50000000ROBd.jpg

Maybe "program report" is not the right one for this use case...What kind of report do you use? 

Thanks!