SOLVED

Report of of link clicks on a landing page

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Report of of link clicks on a landing page

We set up a Marketo landing page containing a list of about 18 links to presentations from a seminar. The seminar registration was set up in a non-Marketo system, and the email sent out as a follow-up to the event was sent out through that non-Marketo system. It drives attendees to this page of presentation links so they can review the information post-event. Now the customer would like to know how many people clicked each of these 18 links. They don't need specific information on the IP the people are coming from, just a total number of clicks per link. What's the best way to get this data? The email has already been sent out (a few days ago), so triggered campaigns won't help.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Report of of link clicks on a landing page

I'm not aware of a report that would pull this information for you in one view (similar to the Email Link Performance report) but I could be wrong. You can pull this informaiton one link by one link in a Smart Campaign by filtering by landing page and link.

0EM50000000T5mB.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

I'm not aware of a report that would pull this information for you in one view (similar to the Email Link Performance report) but I could be wrong. You can pull this informaiton one link by one link in a Smart Campaign by filtering by landing page and link.

0EM50000000T5mB.png
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is the Link Name in this case the URL, an ID or something else.  I have a similar issue. I am trying to track leads who clicked on a particular link that goes to a page we do not control and have no visibility of.

Casler_Nancy__N
Level 3

Thanks Adam, that's what we ended up doing for now, not coming up with any other way to do it either 🙂 Thanks for the quick reply!
Rachel_Egan
Level 7

I would like to be able to do this too. I created an idea .

Casler_Nancy__N
Level 3

Thanks Rachel!