GoToWebinar Surveys

Anonymous
Not applicable

GoToWebinar Surveys

We have GotoWebinar synced with our Marketo. I was wondering if surveys from GoToWebinar can be synced into a lead's profile once they are filled out and completed by a lead? As of right now, it doesn't appear that a lead's survey results from GoToWebinar appear in his / her profile. Please advise.
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GoToWebinar Surveys

Hi Jennifer, I see you asked this question a little while ago - I am also looking to do the same thing, but having a hard time understanding if this data is available to be pulled into Marketo from GoToWebinar. Did you find a solution for this?

Thanks,

Sarah

Stijn_Heijthuij
Level 7

Hi Jennifer, Sarah,

The way Marketo's database is built up is on what's called 1-to-1 relationships.

A lead has 1 first name, 1 last name, 1 primary phone and 1 secondary phone number.

What you're looking for is a 1-to-many relationship.

A lead can answer A on the first questions of a survey and then B the second time a survey is issued. For this you'd use Custom Objects. Since these are quite new, I'm not sure anyone has done something similar before.

What are you hoping to get out of the match between a lead and the survey results?

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Jennifer, unfortunatley the information that can be pulled from GoToWebinar into Marketo is very limited, and doesn't include survey responses. There is an idea to improve this here.