SOLVED

Re: Report of All Conversions

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Report of All Conversions

Hey everyone,

We are new to Marketo and still in the process of integrating our CRM.  In the meantime, I'm going to need to export all leads and upload them to the CRM daily as a manual process.  I'm struggling to build a report that can show me lead details with the name of the Form they completed as a column.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Kacyn

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Do you have programs/campaigns set up for tracking form fillouts? Create a new field (or use an existing) for your lead source. When a form is filled out, do a "Data Value Change" flow step and change this field to be the name of the form. Then, include this field when exporting your lists from Marketo.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Rachel_Noble

Do you have programs/campaigns set up for tracking form fillouts? Create a new field (or use an existing) for your lead source. When a form is filled out, do a "Data Value Change" flow step and change this field to be the name of the form. Then, include this field when exporting your lists from Marketo.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Rachel! That would work.  Do you know how it would handle if a person fills out two forms?

Rachel_Noble

Hmm. Theoretically it would update the field to the newest form. There are three options:

1) Let it stay at the most recent form - requires no additional work

2) Always keep first form fillout.

To do this, add a choice to the flow step where:

[Name of Field] is empty, then do nothing

Default: Update to form name

3) You can use lead tokens in the data value change, so the new value would look something like this:

Change data value

Lead Source

New Value: {{lead.Lead Source}}; Form Name

Hope that helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

You are the best, thank you Rachel!!!