Re: Report: Anonymous Vs. known leads based on full database

Anonymous
Not applicable

Report: Anonymous Vs. known leads based on full database

Hi,

Don't know if anybody actually managed to create a report in which you have by week/month/quarter/year an overview of the ratio of known vs anonymous leads.

A KPI for our marketing team would for example be to reduce the ratio between known and anonymous leads.

If you did so, please share how.

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you trying to get an idea of your overall website conversion rate?  That's easily done w/ setting your Google Analytics up w/ your thank you page(s)

Otherwise, you can use your Smartfilters for anonymous=true + time-bound restrictions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Robert,

No that is not the idea, like you said that you can measure using Google Analytics.

I'd like a report in which I can see the complete amount of Leads (both anonymous and known) and see the ratio between them. Which percentage is known and which is anonymous + visualize how this fluctuates over time.

You could have a team KPI to keep the number of anonymous leads below 50% of your whole database by doing for example specific campaigns etc.

Cheers
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jonas,
Did you ever solve this? I'm looking to do the same thing. I can set up smart lists but I can't find a report that will use the smart list as none of the reports appear to allow anonymous leads as input.
Thanks,
Erica