SOLVED

Re: Repeating webinars

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Repeating webinars

Hi there,

We are starting a new initiative with weekly demo webinars.  In order to make this as easy as possible for our SEs, I would like to set up repeating campaigns for the webinars.  Is this possible? We are using GoToWebinar.  If it doesn't work with GoToWebinar, is there another webinar provider that supports this functionality?

Thank you in advance,
Stephanie
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Garcia
Level 1

Hello Stephanie,

Are the weekly demo webinars going to be unique? If so, then you can clone the previous week's webinar and only change pertinent information. 

Regards,

Michael

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Michael_Garcia
Level 1

Hello Stephanie,

Are the weekly demo webinars going to be unique? If so, then you can clone the previous week's webinar and only change pertinent information. 

Regards,

Michael
Anonymous
Not applicable

Michael is right; Marketo does not have support for recurring webinars. 

Cloning a program over and over is the way most folks get around it. Check out this example: http://go.qlikview.com/QlikView_Personal_Edition_Webinar.html
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

I also clone the previous week's webinar.  Ours is weekly too and it saves me a lot of time by just cloning. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got it - Looks like cloning is going to be my answer.

Thanks everyone!

Stephanie
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are your webinars syncing with WebEx or another third party? I am just trying to figure out how to make this easier on me. Alison