SOLVED

Rename a Program

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rename a Program

Ever since Marketo changed and added the calendar option, I now don't know how to change the name of programs. 

Anyone figure it out?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rename a Program

Oh, I figured it out. I was looking at "schedule" view and not "summary" view. Thanks!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

I think the calendar is kind of "read only", and you will still need to change the program names within Marketing Activities. That might be something that they allow in the future, though.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, I figured it out. I was looking at "schedule" view and not "summary" view. Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, I hadn't noticed there were different program 'views' until I read your comment.  I can now change my program name. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jennifer,

Not sure if anyone answered your question yet. To edit the program name, change your view to "Summary." It's probably defaulting to "Calendar" or "Dashboard." Hope this helps.

Larissa

Jeff_Smith3
Level 7

It actually took me a while to figure this out, too, not realizing that it was defaulting away from summary view. It made me frustrated with the calendar, until I realized what was going on. Thanks for posting...I think there's probably more than a few that are running into this. Hopefully, they run across this post.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Jeff, Glad I could help!