Removing Lead As Registered for Rescheduled Event

Anonymous
Not applicable

Removing Lead As Registered for Rescheduled Event

I am working on sending out an invite for a customer event we are having that was rescheduled. 10 people had already been under the “registered” program status from when we sent out the invite for the original date. My manager would like to include these 10 people in the invite for the new date so they can re-register (and confirm the new date works for them).

Our “Registered” progression is set up to allow people to flow through it multiple times, so people who registered for the original date can go through it again if they register for the new date.

I have a question though about the possibility of a lead who registered for the original event, but does not re-register for the new date. Is there a way to see that they didn’t register again and remove them from the “registered” program status?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Trevor_Parsell
Level 6

Re: Removing Lead As Registered for Rescheduled Event

Hey Liz,

I would reset all member statuses for those who registered to a status of "Not in Program". This will remove them and allow them to start over so you can clearly see who registers for the new date.

Thanks!