Removing From Program of 3 Campaigns

Anonymous
Not applicable

Removing From Program of 3 Campaigns

We have 3 Separate forms that each trigger the same string of 5 emails sent every 7 Days.
0EM50000000QJpI.jpg

If a lead fills out a 2nd or 3rd form we want them to receive the immediate "thank you" email BUT no additional emails that they would be receiving from the first campaign.  What is the easiest way to accomplish this?  Thank you in advance.
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Removing From Program of 3 Campaigns

The best way to do this is to have a traffic cop setup:
  1. Camapaign 1 listens for 3 form fill outs. If Form 1, then send Form 1 Thank you and Call Form 1 Nurture Flow to send the rest of the emails.
  2. Form 1 (2 or 3) will then check to verify that the lead is not already in Form 2 Nurture or Form 3 Nurture. How? It can check against Member of Smart Campaign or Member of List.
Setup 3 Static Lists:
  • Member of Form 1
  • Member of Form 2
  • Member of Form 3
Campaign 1 Might look like this:
Smart List: Trigger: Fills Out Form 1, 2 or 3 on Pages X, Y or Z AND Member of List NOT IN 1, 2, or 3
Flow: Send Email IF Form 1, Send Form 1, if Form 2, Send Form 2, if Form 3, Send Form 3.
If Filled Out Form 1 in Past 2 hours, then Request Form 1 Nurture, etc..
Add to List "Form 1"

Nurture Flow 1 might look like
Smart List: Trigger: Campaign Is Requested IS Marketo Flow Action AND Member of List NOT IN 2,3
Flow: Send next emails
Activate, Lead Flows Once.'

Or something like that.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh.  I will see if I can wrap my mind around this.   Have you seen any documentation of campaigns like this that include screenshots.  I was searching the community but couldn't find anything that illustrates this, being a visual person it makes it so much easier.  Thanks again for taking the time to respond.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Curt,

I totally understand. You can try test.hollebone.ca for some nurturing ideas.

There are some screenshots of related campaigns in my book: marketingrockstarguides.com