SOLVED

Remove contacts from nurture

Go to solution
Yash
Level 4

Remove contacts from nurture

Hello Community,

I have been asked to remove the prospects from our nurture tracks based off of changes to a field value. Please consider the following scenario:

Field X = Value A (The contacts will be pushed to nurture 1)

Field X = Value B (The contacts will be pushed to nurture 2)

Field X = Value C (The contacts will be pushed to nurture 3)

Let's assume the prospect who is currently in 'nurture 1' fills out another form and their value changes to something which makes them qualify for 'nurture 2'. While this the case we need to remove them from 'nurture 1'. How do we do this?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Remove contacts from nurture

You can change the engagement program cadence of the person to the "Paused" state upon ineligibility. On changing the person's engagement program cadence to the Paused state they'll not receive any engagement program content, until their nurture program cadence is changed back to the "Normal" state in which case they'll continue to receive the nurture content from where they left off.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1653299734839.png

I would abstain from completely removing the person from the nurture program (i.e., by changing the program status to "Not in Program") as that'll impact the reporting data.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

You can change the engagement program cadence of the person to the "Paused" state upon ineligibility. On changing the person's engagement program cadence to the Paused state they'll not receive any engagement program content, until their nurture program cadence is changed back to the "Normal" state in which case they'll continue to receive the nurture content from where they left off.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1653299734839.png

I would abstain from completely removing the person from the nurture program (i.e., by changing the program status to "Not in Program") as that'll impact the reporting data.

Yash
Level 4

Thanks, @Darshil_Shah1