SOLVED

Re: Remove a specific lead from an engagement program stream

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Remove a specific lead from an engagement program stream

Hi,

I currently have two engagement programs enabled. For each program, there is a specific landing page with a form. Once a lead fills out the form on the landing page, they are entered into a nurture stream and will receive a series of targeted email content over time.

To my surprise, I actually had the same lead fill out both forms, so they are now in both programs. I don't want them to receive nurture emails from the second program since they have already received emails from the first and this would be too many touches. How can I remove this one lead from the stream in program 2, but keep them in the stream for program 1?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Search for the lead in the Lead Database. Select this lead, then click on Person Actions>Programs. You have two options:

-Change Engagement Program Cadence, [select engagement program] new cadence = paused

-Change Program Status, [select engagement program] new status = not in program

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Search for the lead in the Lead Database. Select this lead, then click on Person Actions>Programs. You have two options:

-Change Engagement Program Cadence, [select engagement program] new cadence = paused

-Change Program Status, [select engagement program] new status = not in program

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Rachel. I was able to pause the second program for the lead.

Michaela_Iery3
Marketo Employee

Rachel has got you sorted on how to address this specific lead. To prevent it from happening in the future, if that's what you want, you may want to add an additional filter on who enters each of your engagement programs (that they are not a member of the other engagement program). Whichever form they fill out first wins.