Registration Errors with Adobe Connect

Anonymous
Not applicable

Registration Errors with Adobe Connect

Are Member Registration Links Still Populated During a Registration Error?

I'm using the integration with Adobe Connect and had a few registrants return a registration error. It's not a problem because I know how to fix it
- look at the lead activity log
- if there's obvious issues (i.e. incorrect email) fix them
- manually change the status of the lead within the program member section to "registered"
- confirm the lead is now in the event partner registration lead and has the correct status in Marketo

My concern is that the member registration link wasn't populated in the registration confirmation email, since the email went out before the lead was registered in the event partner website.

I have my registration flow set up to trigger on form fillout, change the progression status to "registered", wait five minutes, and then send the registration confirmation email. 

Does anyone know if that registration URL would still be populated on leads that had a registration error? And, if not, how I can fix this (short of waiting to send the reminder email)?

Thanks!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Registration Errors with Adobe Connect

It will not be populated on leads that have a registration erorr. YOu can add a choice to the flow, if "registered" then send confirmation email.  Your order is correct.  Change Program Status ALWAYS before send confirmation.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Registration Errors with Adobe Connect

Thanks Cheryl. I assumed that was the case, but wanted to verify. 

I've now split my registration smart campaigns into two campaigns. The first will change the status to registered when the lead fills out the form on the registration page. The second is triggered by a program status change to "registered" and the flow is to wait 10 minutes, and then send the registration confirmation email only if the program status is "registered".

I am hoping that 10 minutes is enough of a time lapse for a registration error to be returned if there was one.

This is the first time I've worked with Adobe Connect and I have to say, the number of registration errors is pretty high at 6.5% of total registrants. Do you know if there's anything I can do to improve that?

Thanks again for verifying!