Re: Register for Summit and save $300

Anonymous
Not applicable

Register for Summit and save $300

Join 6000 of your peers at the Marketo Marketing Nation Summit 2015 -- the Marketing Event of the year! Register before January 31st and save $300!

Located at Moscone Center – West, in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District, the Marketo Marketing Nation Summit 2015 will provide an engaging experience to grow your expertise and network with peers over two and a half days. Connect with ideas, marketers, and resources to help YOU achieve success faster!

We look forward to seeing you there! 
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does $895 include the discount, or is there a seperate discount code?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Linda,

$895 is the discount, there is no code. If you miss this deadline of Dec 3rd the price increases $100. 

Best,
Liz 
Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Looking forward to it!
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Will those of us that have submitted an application to present, be notified before Dec. 3 on whether or not we've been accepted (so that we can take advantage of the discount if needed)?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dan,

I'm glad you asked. Those that are not selected will be told around mid January, and will recieve a $100 off the current price, which puts you back at the $400 savings until Jan 31st. So no loss on discount if you are not selected! 

We doubled our submissions this year, which is amazing! But it also means we have 500 submissions to read through, and we are well underway. 

Thanks.

Best,
Liz 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Liz,

I was trying to register for the university day and it says it's been sold out. Is it possible to be put on a wait list if a spot opens up? I would reappy appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Ana
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anastasia,

University day is not sold out. Please go to the 2015 Marketing Nation Summit site to register. Here's a link: https://summit.marketo.com/2015/university

If you have a screen shot of the 'sold out' messaging you saw, or if you can tell me where you saw or head that it was sold out, please send an email with this information to summit2015@marketo.com. We'll take a look and see why that message might be populating.

Thanks!
Kristen