SOLVED

Redirecting page

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Redirecting page

Hi All,

I have a question about Marketo landing pages and I'll try to explain it as clearly as possible; I hope it'll make sense in the end! Namely, I created a LP (let's call it LP1) with a form for an event sign up, however, I forgot to link it to the event in GoToWebinar and you can only do this once there aren't any members in the group (and when I noticed it was too late, as we've already had sign ups.) Anyway, putting this aside, I created a new LP2 with a form that was nicely integrated with GoToWebinar. Unfortunately, some emails had already gone out with the link to the previous LP1 which means that the registrations don't show in GoToWebinar (I've filled them out manually). My question is, is there a way to redirect one link to another LP in Marketo? So that, even if someone has a link to LP1 it will redirect them to LP2?

Hope this makes sense! Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Joanna

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Redirecting page

I have not tried this myself, but I think there is a really easy way to do this.  Go to Admin>Landing Pages>Rules Tab>New>Redirect Rule

Here you can identify the original URL and the redirect URL

Easy Peasy (I think!)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not tried this myself, but I think there is a really easy way to do this.  Go to Admin>Landing Pages>Rules Tab>New>Redirect Rule

Here you can identify the original URL and the redirect URL

Easy Peasy (I think!)

Anonymous
Not applicable

This worked! Many thanks for this fix, saved me load of time!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad to hear it!