SOLVED

Re: Recapcha v3 not working on Marketo Landing Pages?

Go to solution
dabelard
Level 2

Recapcha v3 not working on Marketo Landing Pages?

We have been implementing Recapcha across all forms to cut down on spam via the newer Marketo integration.  During testing, we found that capcha works fine on our main website(s), but is not allowing the form submission to complete on the marketo landing pages (subdomain is setup on the site key).  Not sure what the difference is.  

Marketo LP: https://go.sovos.com/SUT-WC-2021-01-20-SAP-Landing-Page_Sovos-Sales-and-Use-Tax-for-SAP.html

Site LP: https://sovos.com/vat/tax-rules/e-invoicing-serbia/

On the Marketo landing page, you don't see the google disclaimer and privacy text at all.  It just fails at submission.  

Any suggestions on how we can make this work on our marketo landing pages?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Have you noticed the infinite loop caused by broken code in this file on your Marketo LP? It’s not safe to send someone to a page that causes runaway CPU usage, so please fix that error immediately.

In any case the rejected form post on your Marketo LP is directly caused by the reCAPTCHA fingerprint field not being included in the form post. I wonder if this is because you’ve modified form #2851 and approved its draft but not reapproved the Marketo LP. Make sure you cover both of those cases.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Have you noticed the infinite loop caused by broken code in this file on your Marketo LP? It’s not safe to send someone to a page that causes runaway CPU usage, so please fix that error immediately.

In any case the rejected form post on your Marketo LP is directly caused by the reCAPTCHA fingerprint field not being included in the form post. I wonder if this is because you’ve modified form #2851 and approved its draft but not reapproved the Marketo LP. Make sure you cover both of those cases.

dabelard
Level 2

Ah!  I did not realize I need to reauth the landing page as well as the form.   I will give that a try after I take a look at the file you mentioned. 

Thank you for the help Sander!