SOLVED

Re-authenticate Zoom in Marketo

Go to solution
lpsmythe
Level 1

Re-authenticate Zoom in Marketo

Hello!

The admin whose Zoom account was authenticating the connection between Zoom and Marketo left our company. We have re-authenticated the zoom api connection via launchpoint but receiving this error any time we try to connect a webinar to our webinar program in Marketo. I have followed the steps laid out here to no avail. does anyone have troubleshooting tips?

image (6).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Re-authenticate Zoom in Marketo

Do you have any Zoom webinars scheduled currently? To use the Zoom Webinar for Marketo integration, you must first schedule a one-time webinar in Zoom (recurring webinars are not supported at this time). Additionally, I'd also check that the Zoom user used for the integration is either an Admin user or has at least the following role privileges: 

1. Edit Users
  2. View Usage reports
  3. Edit Integration

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Re-authenticate Zoom in Marketo

Do you have any Zoom webinars scheduled currently? To use the Zoom Webinar for Marketo integration, you must first schedule a one-time webinar in Zoom (recurring webinars are not supported at this time). Additionally, I'd also check that the Zoom user used for the integration is either an Admin user or has at least the following role privileges: 

1. Edit Users
  2. View Usage reports
  3. Edit Integration