SOLVED

Re: RCM - Track by Account

Go to solution
Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

RCM - Track by Account

Hi team,

I know there are a few discussions out there about this already, but they're all old and I'd like some fresh insight. In RCM, under each stage there's the option to "Start Tracking by Account." With the rapidly growing ABM trend, I was curious if anybody has harnessed this feature to gain deeper insight in RCE based on their account-level conversions. Any feedback? Roadblocks? Other thoughts on this feature?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rachel:

This is a really useful report to understand how you are doing in terms of each account.  It is rather basic in scope however.  While it is still very useful, we have a new module coming out next month called Account Based Marketing, which will take all of this to the next level.  Look for that release in late september, though you will need to upgrade your account to get it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rachel:

This is a really useful report to understand how you are doing in terms of each account.  It is rather basic in scope however.  While it is still very useful, we have a new module coming out next month called Account Based Marketing, which will take all of this to the next level.  Look for that release in late september, though you will need to upgrade your account to get it.

Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Thanks Jamie! We're super excited for the ABM release and can't wait to start using it!