SOLVED

RCE reporting speed improvements?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

RCE reporting speed improvements?

Does anyone know if tech is working on improving reporting speed for RCE?  I can't believe how long it takes to run a report.  This is as far from "automation" as I can imagine.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: RCE reporting speed improvements?

I sometimes feel a bit embarassed when I show it to a colleague as Salesforce can run the same type of reports within a second. Just changing a column or setting in the report requires long reloads (locking the interface).

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Patty, you can check with support on which server you are. I'm on a US server, but I'm located in the EU. At night all data is synced, which make sthe system slow. But US night is EU morning. So I pretty much can't use Revenue Explorer before lunch.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Diederik,

I have tested using RCE at multiple times.  It doesn't seem to matter.  The processing is always painfully slow.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sometimes feel a bit embarassed when I show it to a colleague as Salesforce can run the same type of reports within a second. Just changing a column or setting in the report requires long reloads (locking the interface).
Anonymous
Not applicable

But we're using multiple opportunity currencies so until Marketo solves that issue RCA is pretty useless for global companies anyway.
Edward_Masson
Level 10

I'm so with you on that Diederik!