RCE Report show "No" as field values

Anonymous
Not applicable

RCE Report show "No" as field values

I have created a report in RCE for a program that is live and when I pull the report there are 2 fields (Marketo custom fields) with the value of "no".  when looking at the program members that field has a valid value, it is just not pulling properly into the report.  There are other Marketo custom fields in the report that are showing the correct value.

Any insight into what the issue might be would be greatly appreciated.

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: RCE Report show "No" as field values

Not really sure what you mean. Do you have a screenshot?

Did you sync that field to RCE?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh - Thanks for the reply.  I have included screenshots below.  I have custom Marketo fields set up to capture Adwords data on forms filled out on the LPs via URL parameter.  You can see that the data is being captured on the lead record in Marketo but not in the RCE report.  The field have been mapped to RCE and are live in the RCE environment.

From the lead record

pastedImage_0.png

From the RCE report for the same lead

pastedImage_1.png

Thanks!

JT

Dan_Stevens_

JT, is the screen capture from today?  The data flows into RCE each evening - so it's always a good idea to give it 24 hours for the same data to be available in RCE (that already exists in Marketo).

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dan, the lead was captured yesterday and the report pulled today. Even on leads captured 2-3 days ago the value is coming up as "no" in RCE today.

Dan_Stevens_

Something not right, then.  I would open up a ticket with Support.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Dan.  Just opened a ticket.