Attention: The Marketo Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

SOLVED

Randomise snippets used in nurture program emails

Go to solution
Paul_Raybould
Level 2

Re: Randomise snippets used in nurture program emails

OMG that's actually worked! Thank you

Paul_Raybould
Level 2

I'm getting the following error message? Any idea what could be causing it?

Validation Error approving 2019-01-08 Australia Domestic Student Survey Report Nurture.01 Email —  <div>An error occurred when procesing the email Body! </div> <p>Encountered "d" near</p> <div><pre >&lt;/tr&gt;</pre><pre >&lt;tr class=&quot;mktoModule&quot; id=&quot;TextArea25693570c-b8c9-4238-b452-42829e5abe8b&quot;&gt; </pre><pre class="x-form-item-label">&lt;td align=&quot;left&quot; style=&quot;font-family: 'Open Sans', arial, sans-serif; font-siz</pre></div>

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I don't have any trouble approving an email with the exact Velocity token above. Are you saying you have this approval problem only with the token, not without?

Paul_Raybould
Level 2

yes that's correct. I can approve the email without the token, but as soon as the token is added it gives an error message when I try to aprove it.

I thought it might be an issue with the template, but even starting the email from scratch it gives the same error.

Paul_Raybould
Level 2

I think I must have messed up the code as when i repasted over it it worked. Thanks again.