Re: Radio buttons not working.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Radio buttons not working.

Hi, It's my first time using Marketo and this is all very new to me. Need help about the radio buttons, I am trying to create a form and added a field, selected "Radio Buttons" as field type, and added the values. However after placing the script in the website's page the radio buttons does not work, the field displays correctly but I am unable to select on the values that I added. Am I missing something? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Ravi_Ansal2
Level 6

Are you sure that the field you have created have Boolean data value?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for responding Ravi... I'm not sure what you mean, this is all new to me... these are the steps that I followed though: Define Values in a Checkbox, Radio, or Selected Field in a Form - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Is this what you're referring to?

Ravi_Ansal2
Level 6

Hi ,

Everyone have been though this stage and it is surely frustrating.

I am asking while you created a new Field in the Field Management which data type you used.

It should be of Boolean data type.

You can edit it though the ADMIN portal.

Elliott_Lowe1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Did you approve your form after you set the field type to 'Radio Buttons'?

Can you post a screen shot of the Edit Values dialog box for the field you configured with the 'Radio Buttons' type?

Change the field type to 'Selected Field in a Form', does the drop down list work on your web page?  If not there may be an issue with the JS on your page causing issues with the Marketo form and you may need to submit a case to Marketo tech support.