SOLVED

Re: "Link Object" option not showing when I create a new field under customer objects

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Link Object" option not showing when I create a new field under customer objects

I'm unable to find "Link Object" option when I create a new field under customer objects.

Attached screenshot from my Marketo environment:

nline images 1

Attached screenshot from Marketo documentation:

nline images 2

Any Idea on how to enable this?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: "Link Object" option not showing when I create a new field under customer objects

You need to select the "link" data type for the link object select box to appear.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Julian,

the images are not showing up, so it's hard to help you

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Greg,

Thanks for replying.

I've attached the images again.

Screenshot from my Marketo environment: (missing Link Object)

pastedImage_0.png

Screenshot from Marketo documentation:

pastedImage_1.png

Cheers,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any clues on this issue, anyone?

I'm thinking this perhaps could be some setup issue at Marketo for this specific account, not sure who to raise this to.

Would appreciate if someone can help/provide insights on this.

Thanks -

Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

You need to select the "link" data type for the link object select box to appear.

orchid001
Level 1

Hi All,

I have same issue, in the link option doesn't show as well but in the documentation of Marketo it has.

2020-05-12_17-54-51.png