SOLVED

Re: "Last Status" Constraint on SFDC Campaign Filter

Go to solution
Rachel_Egan
Level 7

"Last Status" Constraint on SFDC Campaign Filter

I'm creating a triggered Smart Campaign and one of my filters is "Member of SFDC Campaign." I'm trying to filter out people with a specific member status within the campaign (in this case, anybody who is "undeliverable" or "unsubscribed"). Unfortunately there is not a constraint for "Campaign Member Status".

The solution could be the "last status" constraint, but I can't find any documentation about what that means. Help on the definition is greatly appreciated.

Screen Shot 2016-08-12 at 3.42.59 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

I think you're looking for the Lead Status constraint.  I believe that's just a misnomer for the status field.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

I think you're looking for the Lead Status constraint.  I believe that's just a misnomer for the status field.

Rachel_Egan
Level 7

Ah, thanks Kenny. I blame my stupid question on Friday afternoon.

JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

I don't think this is correct. When you use "member of sfdc campaign" you are looking at Campaign Members, not leads. Yes, they roll-up to the lead, but you cannot filter by lead status when you're trying to narrow by campaign member status. This is an instance where Marketo can't drill down 2 layers to get to the data desired.

you may want to vote for this:

Rachel_Egan
Level 7

Kenny's solution actually worked here as I was looking for the member's SFDC Campaign status and could pull it through. I have upvoted the idea, though.