Re: Quickest way to approve landing pages after changing a form?

Zach_Devine
Level 1

Quickest way to approve landing pages after changing a form?

Hello all,

I've recently made an update to a form that used on 21 different landing pages.  Because of the form change all 21 landing pages now need to be re-approved.

To my knowledge there are two ways I can go about approving all of the landing pages that were put in draft with the form change:

1) Under Marketing Activities go through and find each individual landing page and approve each one by one.  This is time consuming and quite frankly annoying as heck.

2) Design Studio > click on Landing Pages so all of the pages are listed.  Hold control and select each landing pages that were effected, right-click and approve all.  This is better than Option 1 but it still a pain because there is no way to filter the list by FORM used (only Template).

Is there a better way to isolate and approve the exact landing page templates that use a particular FORM?

It would be amazing if we could simply click and approve from the FORM "Used By" tab....screenshot

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Zach Devine​,

Go to the design studio and click on "landing pages" in the left tree.- :
pastedImage_0.png
You will see all LPs on the right, with a column showing the ones that are not approved. YOu can select as many as you want and click "landing page actions -> Approve". Marketo will approve them all.

Be sure of what you are doing though, as they will all be live immediately. On Free-form pages, the page length does not adjust automatically to longer forms.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Zach,

I agree, it would be great if they listed the form used in the tree of all LPs. Did you create an idea for this? I would upvote.

When I update a form that is used in multiple landing pages, I use the drop down for the Last Updated column and sort descending. Based on the time that the pages were updated and the fact they are approved with draft, I can usually locate the correct pages pretty efficiently. And because all of the pages are updated at once, they all have the same time/date stamp.

Hope that helps a little!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi all,

There is a good idea to vote for here :

-Greg

Adam_Goszka
Level 1

I gathered the solution and comments from this thread into one answer and put it on StackOverflow:

How to effectively update all Landing Pages after changing their template in Marketo? - Stack Overfl...

I also did and added screenshots to it.