SOLVED

Re: Question: How do I change Acquisition Program Name for over 400 people in Marketo?

Go to solution
VAmarketer
Level 1

Question: How do I change Acquisition Program Name for over 400 people in Marketo?

Hi.  I took over Marketo from our operations manage who moved on.  I think I found an error but not sure how to fix it.

The former marketing operations manage set up a center of excellence program where I just clone it and change some fields to track lead marketing programs.  However, now, I see 461 people in our "PID-Publication-Medium-Term -PRINT ADVERTISING TEMPLATE-" and when you open their record their Acquisition Program Name is "PID-Publication-Medium-Term -PRINT ADVERTISING TEMPLATE-".  However, if I open the specific acquisition program, they are listed under it.    

I want to ensure each record has the specific acquisition date instead of the dummy acquisition name that I clone.

strangely, the print flow is different from the digital advertising flow.  The Digital ad. flow actually has the New Value as the general program name that I clone.  But, the print one has the specific advertising program name which I think that would be better.

Digital Flow:

VAmarketer_0-1606151356790.png

Print Flow:

VAmarketer_1-1606151382909.png

I'm confused!  

Thanks for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Champion

Re: Question: How do I change Acquisition Program Name for over 400 people in Marketo?

The acquisition program is :  PID-Publication-Medium-Term -PRINT ADVERTISING TEMPLATE
However, the specific program you open have it because they are a member (not necessarily because the program acquired them) : Acquisition Program is a Lead's Detail, Members on a Program are a Program's detail. 

For using the Program, use the program name token to avoid hard-coding the dummy value.

• {{program.Name}}

Hope I understood this correctly and this helps!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Champion

The acquisition program is :  PID-Publication-Medium-Term -PRINT ADVERTISING TEMPLATE
However, the specific program you open have it because they are a member (not necessarily because the program acquired them) : Acquisition Program is a Lead's Detail, Members on a Program are a Program's detail. 

For using the Program, use the program name token to avoid hard-coding the dummy value.

• {{program.Name}}

Hope I understood this correctly and this helps!