Re: Qualified Lead View

Carrie_Lawson
Level 4

Qualified Lead View

Is there a way to remove views that were created?  It is the list view when you are viewing qualified leads within a smart campaign or other list.  Where you can add in the columns you want to see?  I cant locate a way to remove views that were added.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Carrie Lawson​ FYI. I moved your post to the Products and Support section, where you will probably get a response sooner than later..

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Are you talking about this section located above the leads in a list?

Screen Shot 2015-06-04 at 3.35.24 PM.png

If so, click on the view you'd like to remove and select "Edit". Once you're in Edit mode, you'll be able to either delete the view or edit the columns you'd like to view.

Carrie_Lawson
Level 4

i realize that part, but how do you remove the list views you have created.  when i first began i created many different views and i dont need all of them now.  How can i remove the different created views from that.

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Click on the view you'd like to remove and select "Edit". Once you're in Edit mode, you'll be able to either delete the view or edit the columns you'd like to view.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Carrie

Go the the View theat you want to delete, and then click on Edit View [View Name].  When the field list pops up you'll see a delete button at the bottom.

Hope that helps!

Cheers

Bronwen

Screen Shot 2015-06-05 at 7.23.19 AM.png