Re: Q&A tool for your campaigns

Abaran
Level 5

Re: Q&A tool for your campaigns

Hi Gerard,

This is great idea. We currently use Jira already for our marketing program requests. In my previous role I was using Asana and Wufoo forms to achieve the same thing.

We already have a process in place were we gather all info from the program managers as to what they want us to build in Marketo. It is probably similar to the process you currently use and outlined above.

The new processes, i am looking to build, is a QA process once the programs have been built and ready to send. Do you have process to check all elements are correct. I can see how we could create a Jira form for this, where we ask all questions and check a box to say if pass or fail. If we include multiple languages and have to add comments to each steps so we can go back and change a fail to pass one the changes have been made when an error is found, this could be very complicated. I would like this to be more automated than using Excel or Smartsheets as it also means visibility on what the Marketing Operations team is doing to ensure high level of quality.

Thoughts?