Re: Proposed new feature - Custom System Notifications for internal users.

Tucker_Allen3
Level 2

Proposed new feature - Custom System Notifications for internal users.

Our team attended Adobe Summit and we seemed to recall a new feature where we could place help-hover text in different areas of the platform. For example, defining what different icons mean, best practices for smart lists, report types etc. Does anyone know if this is an actual new feature coming?

How about allowing Admins to create Custom System Notifications for other users as they login. Right now we see the "What's New!" pop up box at the bottom of the program. As we are newer to the program, we are constantly defining & re-defining our ways of working. I think it would be useful for our global team if we could push notifications to them as they log in to the system. This would be much more effective then sending yet another email.

Thoughts?

2 REPLIES 2
Janet_Dulsky
Marketo Employee

Tucker Allen​, this is a really interesting idea. Please delete this discussion and recreate it as an idea in the Ideas space so the Marketo Product Management team can view it and respond.

Thank you.

Janet Dulsky

Tucker_Allen3
Level 2

Hi Janet,

Thanks so much for your response. I actually went ahead and created an idea for this topic. Unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out how to delete this original post! Sorry, bit of a newbie to this!

Thanks,

Tucker