Re: Propects filled in my form!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Propects filled in my form!

On the form landing page says there are 2 people who filled out the form.

How do I view their contact information?

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is your landing page part of a program? Or is it just in the design studio? 
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is part of my program. I think a copy also resides in the design studio too?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Click the icon on the program that the landing page is in. 

Then, click the "memebers" tab on the right.   You should see your prospects in this view...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

What's the best practice to connect these prospects with sales? Assuming to just export to Excel and send... which is what I did.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have a CRM, like SalesForce?

Otherwise, I normally set up a marketing activity that sends an email alert to either me, or a sales team member, so that I know immediately when a form is filled out. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Our Marketo account is connected to SFDC but we're all new Marketo users, so not sure how to send client/prospect behavior back into SFDC. That sounds like another week long course. 🙂  

Thank you, again!
Anonymous
Not applicable

You might want to check out this article on how to alert sales:  https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000L7ci&src=comm

There are also many articles for new users that can help you get up and running: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoKnowledgeHome?src=community

Good luck!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

I have been monitoring activity on 'who filled out the form' via right click on campaign and under 'members' tab.
I see one more person in that list but when I open their record it doesn't indicate that the lead was acquired by filling out the form

The 'Original source type' is salesforce.com as is 'registration soure type'. Any reason why this is so? Did this person fill out the form since he's in the members tab? Am a little confused.