SOLVED

Promoting multiple time zones on landing page

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Promoting multiple time zones on landing page

Hi there. I created this page, but want to be able to promote multiple time zones on the pick list value for 'Webinar Dates & Times": http://go.appsense.com/Webinar_DesktopNow_Registration.html. Any ideas on how to do this without listing it all out on the pick list value? I already listed the time zones on the left hand side, but have a feeling people may be confused if they only see the Eastern Time zones if they are not from that area such as APAC or EMEA.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Promoting multiple time zones on landing page

Hi Michelle,

What about having a conditional field above time zones that asks which regoin they prefer:

EMEA or APAC

and then have the time zones be dynamic to the region?

Ironically someone just asked about this a second ago:

Showing or Hiding a Dynamic Form Field

I don't think you're going to get around a much easier way to update the time values unfortunately.  I tried listing them as a token for the program, but it doesn't work the way you'd want it to.

Hopefully the dynamic field will help clear up some confusion though.

Cheers,
Michael

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Michelle,

What about having a conditional field above time zones that asks which regoin they prefer:

EMEA or APAC

and then have the time zones be dynamic to the region?

Ironically someone just asked about this a second ago:

Showing or Hiding a Dynamic Form Field

I don't think you're going to get around a much easier way to update the time values unfortunately.  I tried listing them as a token for the program, but it doesn't work the way you'd want it to.

Hopefully the dynamic field will help clear up some confusion though.

Cheers,
Michael

Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Hi Michelle,

Are you promoting 1 single webinar and want to give readers the  time at which it occurs in their region or are you promoting several webinars?

When we are promoting 1 webinar to a WW audience, we do one of following:
1- we create 1 landing page per business area (e.g. NORAM / EMEA / APAC)
2- we add different possible time zones for NORAM because this audience is used to this type of info (e.g. EDT / PDT)
3- if we cannot split audience by business area, we add a link to http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html so that anybody can quickly check which time the event will take place in their area
4 - we add an outlook "add to calendar" button. lead will realize at which time event is occuring

On a general basis, if we have several events with different time zones, we then put country (e.g. "UK time" instead of BST)...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I post everything with Eastern time zone, then include a link so they can quickly see what time it is in their time zone. I use this link to create a custom event: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all the responses everyone! Will definitely add the link to view their own time zones as well as using the dynamic fields by region.