SOLVED

Re: Progressive Profiling Sections in Forms - ability to customize

Go to solution
Erik_Heldebro2
Level 8

Progressive Profiling Sections in Forms - ability to customize

As far as I know this is not possible but I will throw out the questions anyways.

Q1: Placing progressive fields somewhere else than the bottom of the form

If you are using progressive profiling in a form, the container usually is placed right above the button (bottom of fields). Is there any possibility to customize this and add the progressive profiling container, say in the middle of the form fields?

Q2: Two column form and stacking blank fields as they are added

Another issue would be having a two-column layout and using progressive profiling, it wouldn't stack the fields next to eachother, rather add them to a new row with half/full width depending on styling. Is there any workaround for adding the fields next to eachother when blank ones are added from progressive profiling?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Erik,

Think this can only be done with javascript, I think Sanford Whiteman​ will be able to help - or take a look at this discussion: Flexibility of the form layout with progressive profiling

Thanks,

Carly

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Erik,

Think this can only be done with javascript, I think Sanford Whiteman​ will be able to help - or take a look at this discussion: Flexibility of the form layout with progressive profiling

Thanks,

Carly

Anonymous
Not applicable

In fact - think it might be this thread: Progressive profiling fields above required fields?

Erik_Heldebro2
Level 8

Thank you for the help Carly! Haha I guess this topic was more popular than I thought Great stuff!