Re: Program in Drip Campaign

Anonymous
Not applicable

Program in Drip Campaign

I am working on a simple Drip Campaign. I have my emails in the stream and am trying to move the program into the steam. My program contains tracking for opens, clicks, fill out forms, etc. When I drag the Program into the Stream, it's asking me to select a Smart Camapign but there is nothing in the drop down list. What am I supposed to select for that field? Do I need to select every smart campaign that is in my Program? Thanks!
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Robert_Solis1
Level 3

If the Program you want to drag into the Stream does not have any Campaigns designed to send an Email, there's no need to place the Program (or any Campaigns within it) into the Stream as the trigger Campaigns within that Program will work as long as they are activated. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do not have a send email campaign in my Program. I was going to just import a list and activate the stream. Other then activating the campaigns in my Prorgam, is there anything else I need to do? Thanks!
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

The Program is considered a separate system. The Cast will activate the Program's Send Campaign. Usually you'll have two campaigns in the Program:

01 - Invitation (Regular)
01a - Invitation (Cast Activated) <---this one is batch and not set to run.