Product Request Submissions Automatically Create Leads in Dynamics CE

annmariewelker
Level 1

Product Request Submissions Automatically Create Leads in Dynamics CE

Have a Product Request Form on our customer facing website. The functionality allows user to select multiple products t and receive a pricing quote for the products and quantity they selected.  A "catalog shopping experience for the user".  Want these Product Request form submissions to automatically create leads in Dynamics CE, need the products and quantities to be visible in Dynamics CE on the lead (or existing contact record if known name) and the products and quantities to be included on the Person record in Marketo.  Has anyone been able to solve for this use case? It's my understanding that Marketo form fills are simple and are unable to capture multiple products and quantities. 

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Product Request Submissions Automatically Create Leads in Dynamics CE

It's my understanding that Marketo form fills are simple and are unable to capture multiple products and quantities. 

I wouldn’t say that.

A Marketo form can use any kind of form inputs/widgets. It can also store highly complex data (JSON) in hidden fields.

If you have Contact/Lead-level fields in Dynamics that can store this data, then Marketo Person fields can pass them over.

Of course it makes much more sense to store such data custom entities/objects but if you’re not doing that in Dynamics, then Marketo isn’t the bottleneck.