Previews of my templates in Template Picker

Anonymous
Not applicable

Previews of my templates in Template Picker

Hi!

Help me, please. In Template Picker some of my email templates don't have preview images.

previews.png

How can I fix this? May be I need upload previews somewhere?

Thanks!

Tanya

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Previews of my templates in Template Picker

Hi Tatiana,

No you cannot load the preview separately. It might be linked to the templates themsleves or a Marketo issue.

Have you logged a support case ?

-Greg

Justin Cooperman

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

As Greg notes, the screenshots -- that's literally what they are, loaded from a screenshot server -- are taken automatically by Marketo.

You should probably open a Support case because there's no reason (as far as we know now!) for certain content to un-screenshot-able. Using tokens for images can create some problems but something should still show up.

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Hi Tatiana, yes, please file a support ticket for this. Did the templates get imported from another subscription? We usually capture these screenshots on approval of an email template. There are cases where certain content won't render if there is too much lag loading content (if an image is being re-directed multiple times and takes too long, i may not complete). I think we limit the capture to a few seconds render time but this screenshot you're showing looks like it's failing completely or there was some other issue.

Justin