Prefill Marketo Form

Anonymous
Not applicable

Prefill Marketo Form

Hello Marketo users!
We are in the process of migrating rather upgrading from Email Marketing tool to Marketo.
In constant contact we have fn,ln, email address, phone.
We are sending email from from existing tool(constant contact) and have a link in that email that will take recipeint to Marketo landing page with Marketo form.
We need to that Marketo form should be prepopulated(prefil with all the data we know about them) with the information we have about lead in Constant Contact or can import that in Marketo too.But open for sugesstion.
Is it possible?

Thanks

Jay
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Prefill Marketo Form

You should just add all of your data into Marketo and send the email from there...that is the way the form will prefill with their data.
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, I don't think this is possible. We used to use Gravity Forms with our Wordpress site, and I learned that Marketo only could prefill data if we used its forms on its landing pages. Hope that helps! I know this was asked a long time ago, but maybe someone else has the same question.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Allison, this question is actually different.  The OP is using Marketo LPs and Forms.  But they are sending from Constant Contact, which means the built-in lead-associated links you get with a Marketo-generated email won't be possible.  However, you can use Marketo pURLs in Constant Contact emails, which will prefill on Marketo LPs (from info in the Mkto db, of course).   You're basically using CC as you would use a postcard mailing.  pURLs have their own hurdles but those can be worked around.