SOLVED

Practice Exercises for Marketo

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Practice Exercises for Marketo

Even though the Help Articles are very helpful for new users to follow and the courses are a great tool to get the basics for Marketo, new users like myself would find more extensive practice exercises to be extremely helpful. Are there any practice exercises from Marketo that would be more complex than the help articles?  Will there be any in the future?

This would be a great way to gets more hands-on experience to prepare for the exam too. 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kim_Allen
Level 10

Re: Practice Exercises for Marketo

Oh good, I wasn't sure if you'd found the quizzes in the courses. 🙂 Did you make this an idea on the community? I think it'd be benefitial!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Kim_Allen
Level 10

Hi Sydney,

Have you done the free online courses? They are also in the University section of the community. I did some of these as review before the certification last year and I believe they have little quizzes too to practice.

Kim
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kim,

Yes. In my post, I wrote that I have done the courses as well and there is only one practice quiz but I was hoping there were more available practice exercises that maybe I have not found in the Community yet. 

Thanks,
Sydney
Kim_Allen
Level 10

Oh good, I wasn't sure if you'd found the quizzes in the courses. 🙂 Did you make this an idea on the community? I think it'd be benefitial!