SOLVED

Populating Custom URL for Contact from Outside Source

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Populating Custom URL for Contact from Outside Source

Hi everyone,

I've got a project that I'm in desperate need of some input on.

We are working on a campaign, that when a user submits a form to try a demo of our product, upon submission there will be a webhook to our outside system that will request that a contact be created in this outside system, and once created a unique, customized link will be created for each individual user to access the demo environment. The problem is, how would I go about getting that customized link into a token in Marketo, that can then be populated on an email to send to these contacts upon requesting a demo? Is there something along the lines of creating a new token or field? I'm really in a pinch on this one.

Any input would be appreciated and please let me know if there's any needed clarification!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Populating Custom URL for Contact from Outside Source

A response from a webhook can be mapped to a custom lead field -- that's the usual way webhooks are used (bidrectionally). Then that's a {{lead.token}} like any other.

Also, pls move the thread to Products.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Populating Custom URL for Contact from Outside Source

A response from a webhook can be mapped to a custom lead field -- that's the usual way webhooks are used (bidrectionally). Then that's a {{lead.token}} like any other.

Also, pls move the thread to Products.