Please help me with this issue

Madonna_Gallis
Level 1

Please help me with this issue

Recently, I was accused of accidentally removing some files from another folder within Marketo. I know for sure 100% that I was NOT the person who did this. While it was just an accidental error on any one's part, I was blamed for it and now I am trying to investigate the matter simply because I was told by corporate marketing that there is a "log" that shows my name and login date/time. My question pertains to this "log". Does this log show exactly what you are working on or what area of the Marketo application you are working in? They have never shown me this log or produced any real proof that this error was caused by me. I am not letting this go, until I get some answers that are true and prove one way or another, who was the real culprit. If anyone can help or has any information on "logs" please let me know. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Veronica_Holme4
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Please help me with this issue

Donna - the administrators are most likely looking at the Marketo Audit Trail which logs actions that individual users take. You cannot see it unless you are an admin, however, you could ask the admins to export the log so you can see it, or take a screenshot of the item that shows you made the change in order to see what Marketo is telling them.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Please help me with this issue

Can you add "audit trail" to the title of your post? Thanks. Will help future searches.

Sounds like they're referring to the Asset Audit Trail feature in Admin. And yes, it does show where you're working and what actions you've performed (within limitations). However, if they're talking about removing uploaded files from Design Studio I don't think that's audited. Either way, they should be able to provide you with a log dump or screenshot, though who knows when things get this antagonistic...