Please help Marketo by answering short 7 question survey on SEO

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please help Marketo by answering short 7 question survey on SEO

Hi all, the Product Marketing team here at Marketo is doing some research on search engine optimization (SEO), and we'd love to get your help by completing a very brief survey (7 multiple choice questions).

Click here to go to survey. Or paste into your browser: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7ZGG8F5

Should only take a minute or so to complete.  We appreciate your help!

Thanks!
Mike

------------------------
Michael Berger
Director, Product Marketing
Marketo
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Josh_Perry1
Level 7

Re: Please help Marketo by answering short 7 question survey on SEO

Done!

I hear you guys are working on an SEO and Paid search add on.  I would be happy to give you some ideas and feedback if you want.  I would also be happy to beta test.  I have worked with lots of seo tool packages. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Done, also happy to beta test and may have some knowledge to contribute ;). 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Michael -
Good to see Marketo on the case. With companies like Captora & BloomReach using machine learning and automation to grow SEO it'll be pretty hard to compete longterm with 'SEO light' features. So make sure it is robust. 🙂
Adam
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, if you need any beta testers lest us know! We currently use RavenTools (used to use Moz) but would love a solution that integrated with Marketo.
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Did it! Can't wait for this feature. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Michael,

I used to work with Sitecore CMS. I really like the SEO checker. When you attempt to approve a page, it checks if all the mandatory objects, which you set as admin, are met (e.g. meta keywords should also exist in the page content). As admin you can even set up that a page can't be approved if certain criteria are not met.

I also like workflows a lot (e.g. the marketer builds a page within a program. On approval, the SEO guy gets a notification. When he approves, the super user gets a notification a campaign is ready to be activated).

KR,
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finished. Looking forward to new SEO related features!

-Adam