Pick List in Form

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pick List in Form

Some of the fields in my forms have pick lists in which the lead will select 1 answer for the field. I am trying to set it up so "select" is what appears in the blank field, but you can't choose it as an option. I have tried setting the list up like this: [Select::,A,B,C,D], but for some reason when i approve the landing page that has the form on it, the pick list looks like this: [Select, A,B,C,D,Select]. I don't understand why it is including 2 selects in the list. Any suggestions?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pick List in Form

If you make it required, you won't be able to chose the first option.  Select,A,B,C,D
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your list setup is okay.  The problem with picklists as they are currently set up in marketo is that if you have a non-picklist value stored in that field, it shows up in the select dropdown.  See if there aren't lead records with 'select' set on that field, clear those values, see if that form dropdown is cleaned up.  The second one is appearing as a 'value' from the field.
Anonymous
Not applicable

CraiGrrr, you were spot on. I created  a smart list to show me the lead that had selected "select" as their state, removed that, and select no longer showed in the pick-list. Thank you for your help!