SOLVED

Re: Person has completed nurture stream, then removed from program and re-enter the same stream

Go to solution
Ryan_Dee23
Level 2

Person has completed nurture stream, then removed from program and re-enter the same stream

I have a potential case where someone who has completed a nurture stream may need to restart the same nurture stream again.  

The content in the nurture stream is tokenized and segmented, so the person that completed the stream once may need to go through the same stream again to view the tokens and segmented content updated to new values.

My question is - If a person is added to a nurture program and completes the content in the stream but needs to restart and receive the same stream content a second time, how would this be done?

I know that removing the person from the stream would reset their stream status (and lose reporting, but I'm okay with that), but would they receive the stream content again?

Would the system prevent someone from receiving the same nurture stream content again if they are removed, then re-added to the same stream?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kaitlyn_Simko
Level 4

Re: Person has completed nurture stream, then removed from program and re-enter the same stream

5 REPLIES 5
Kaitlyn_Simko
Level 4

Ryan_Dee23
Level 2

Hi Kaitlyn,

Thanks for the link!  I figured that was the case - that removal and re-entry into and engagement would not reset a lead's ability to receive an email.

Vinay_Kumar
Level 9 - Community Advisor

@Ryan_Dee23, Try removing the lead from the engagement program, mark its status to Not in Program, and after a wait of few hours add the lead to the nurture program again.

Ryan_Dee23
Level 2

@Vinay - That would reset the lead in the nurture, yes, but any email content already received in the nurture will not go out again to that lead.  The lead would go straight to exhausted.  You could however use the technique to put/return that lead into an earlier stream and they would receive any emails they hadn't yet received, but as soon as the lead returns to the stream they have already completed, they would immediately become exhausted.

Tags (1)
Vinay_Kumar
Level 9 - Community Advisor

Correct, the lead will get exhausted when it returns to the stream.