Person and Behavior Score won't sync to Salesforce

Anonymous
Not applicable

Person and Behavior Score won't sync to Salesforce

Client of mine whom I maintain Salesforce instance asked me if I can make two additional fields (Person Score and Behavior Score) from Marketo sync to Salesforce Leads. I found some documentation and as far as I understood I should create two custom fields on Lead object, name them correctly, set up Field Level Security for Marketo Profile and next time when sync takes place they will be populated from Marketo. I wasn't sure how I should name them so I looked at the other fields that are syncing properly and created them as follows:

mkto71_Person_Score__c

mkto71_Behavior_Score__c

However, days after I created those two fields there is any single Lead record in Salesforce database that have any of those two fields populated. Any idea what am I doing wrong?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Person and Behavior Score won't sync to Salesforce

This was part of the famous MSI changes SFDC made Marketo do to move those two fields out of the MSI package.

Anyway, there are docs on that process so double check those. However, since that was a year ago, you probably have to ask Support to kick off that sync as they may have turned off that automation when the field appears.