Re: Performance Lag in MarketoI

Anonymous
Not applicable

Performance Lag in Marketo

Lately, I've been noticing that the performance of Marketo has been lagging. I have tried it in both Chrome and Firefox and am getting a similar example. For example, I will have to click on a folder multiple times and refresh the browser in order to select it. If I try to make any edits it requires a refresh to re-do my changes for it to save. Or it takes a very long time to calculate results and/or counts for my smart lists. 

Is anyone else noticing these issues?

Thanks!
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Performance Lag in Marketo

Yes, I'm seeing the same, but I just assume that's normal behavior.
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Apart from performance issues (like reports, smart lists etc.) I had noticed lately that there was a time lag when I clicked on picture (to see url) or when I selected a landing page but I thought this was related to my internet connection...
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not observing this behavior in our instance.  The cause of this since could be related to your internet bandwidth being consumed by other things on your end.  Are you seeing the behavior when you are accessing your instance outside of your corporate network?
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Elliott-No, only when I'm working in Marketo. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Esther,

Do you have a few very specific examples (including the user and time) I could look into? It would help me investigate.

-Erik
Julie_Gederos
Level 2

Re: Performance Lag in MarketoI

I've been having issues since Friday. It is incredibly frustrating. I'm opening a case. I've tried three different wifi networks and one ethernet network. None of which have resolved the issue. The issue is occurring with all users at my org.