Performance issues with Marketo forms on non-Marketo pages

Anonymous
Not applicable

Performance issues with Marketo forms on non-Marketo pages

Anyone experiencing poor performance on pages with Marketo forms embedded on non-Marketo landing pages? 

We have (had) embedded forms on wordpress site pages, and were experiencing a variety of errors on a consistent basis. Since redirecting traffic from that page to a Marketo form on a Marketo landing page, the errors have stopped, indicating that the errors were likely being caused by the wordpress page with the embedded marketo form. 

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Performance issues with Marketo forms on non-Marketo pages

What kind of issues were you having? My first assumption would be CSS conflicts which I encounter often. I tend to prefer iframes in a modal window or lightbox to avoid any such conflict, plus, the added interactivity is always nice. If you don't have a plugin already this one looks trusty http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/simple-lightbox/. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Performance issues with Marketo forms on non-Marketo pages

Hi Ari,

This should work fine and it is a use of forms we fully support. If you have any kind of documented or reproduceable case can you reach out to support? It may be the way you've setup your form, or if it is an issue with external forms in general I'd want to be sure we fix it.

-Erik