Re: People emails breakdown report

Tal_Shuah
Level 2

People emails breakdown report

Hi,

Is it possible to see "people" engagement breakdown report (emails and activity) from the dashboard view of the program? 

pastedImage_3.png

Thank you in advance,

Tal

10 REPLIES 10
Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Champion

For people activity, try a Smart List(s), with the constraint of Test Variant, and the filters for activities you'd want to see. Use Dashboard, or Email Performance Report for Email Performance.

pastedImage_1.png

Hope this helps!

Tal_Shuah
Level 2

Dear Balkar,

Thank you for your help.

Can I see the emails breakdown in the Email performance report?

I can see there only the activity.

Thanks,

Tal

Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Champion

You can only see the performance metrics of the email - how the email performed, not the audience. The metrics in the report represent performance of Email. E.g. An email had an open rate of 10% - you can't see those 10% audience as a list of members in the "email performance report"

Tal_Shuah
Level 2

Ok thanks.

May I ask if there is an option in Marketo to see the report that I’m looking for?

Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Champion

We can certainly look at records who opened/clicked etc by defining the criteria in a Smart List.

Tal_Shuah
Level 2

I will clarify my request:

I would like to find a report that shows the activity (opened or clicked) of members (including emails) for all the mailshots that were send last month for example.

The report should analyze few mailshots according to the period f time that we will set.

Can I do it?

Thanks,

Tal

Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Champion

I would like to find a report that shows the activity (opened or clicked) of members

Email Performance Report can fetch you this. Go to Analytics > Email Performance and define the Sent Dates (say, sent last month)

The table will tell you  Delivered, Hard Bounced etc,

Here's the detail of the same - Email Performance Report - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation 

Tal_Shuah
Level 2

Thanks, I’m sorry for the misunderstanding.

I will clarify my request:

I would like to find a report that shows the activity (opened or clicked) of members (including emails) for all the mailshots that were send last month for example.

The report should analyze few mailshots according to the period f time that we will set.

Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Champion

No, we can't group Emails by People they were sent to, by standard Marketo features.