Pending emails in an engagement program

Jennifer_Bisho1
Level 4

Pending emails in an engagement program

We are currently running an engagement program that is set to auto-send the emails in the stream every 2 weeks to the leads in the campaign.  I'm confused as to why some emails are still pending (including one to myself), especially since the email only went out to around 300 leads.  I am a member of the program and my inbox is not full.

Any ideas on why I didn't receive it yet, or if I even will?

6 REPLIES 6
SydneyMulligan
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Pending emails in an engagement program

Have you hit your communication limit?

Jennifer_Bisho1
Level 4

Did not even think about that!  But I'm set to be able to receive 2 emails a day, and that would have been the second one but I never got it.  I ran a Smart List to see if my email had bounced and checked my spam but neither indicated anything.

Josh_Hill13

Pending is a status where Marketo is still attempting to Send, or it hasn't received a Bounce or Delivered message. It will eventually mark it at Delivered if it gets no response.

I doubt this has anything to do with Comms limits if you know your lead is still Pending.

Jennifer_Bisho1
Level 4

That's what I thought.  I'm just at a loss because I'm one of the "pending" and I have no idea why!

SydneyMulligan

Oh I didn't realize you were talking about the status Pending in your email reports. I could be that your company's email provider is having issues. Can you try sending it to your personal email?

Jennifer_Bisho1
Level 4

I actually went over to networking and had them look in Mimecast (what we use for spam), and it doesn't show up at all.  Looks like I'll have to open up a Marketo support ticket