SOLVED

Pending Approval for Gotowebinar

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pending Approval for Gotowebinar

What does it mean by Pending Approval in GoToWebinar?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pending Approval for Gotowebinar

Are you referring to an individual registrant's status on the GTW side?  It sounds like this is in reference to the approval setting in your GTW account (i.e. approve registrants manually vs approve automatically upon registration).  

If you could provide a bit more detail that would be great, otherwise I would check w/GTW support.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you referring to an individual registrant's status on the GTW side?  It sounds like this is in reference to the approval setting in your GTW account (i.e. approve registrants manually vs approve automatically upon registration).  

If you could provide a bit more detail that would be great, otherwise I would check w/GTW support.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Nate! We automatically approved them upcon registration. It's weird because I am looking at the activity log and they didn't fill out the form to register so not sure why it says "Pending Approval". Any ideas?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are those leads actually registered on the GTW side?  Maybe they registerd through the GTW landing page rather than your Mkto landing page? 

I'm really not sure what's going on in this situation, maybe post some screen shots or something?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nevermind I figured it out 🙂

Thanks for all your help!