SOLVED

Re: Pause Lead to Norma

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pause Lead to Norma

Hi guys,

I need your help.

In our engagement program we paused leads base on the Opp Stage and the Lead status. But I found out that sometimes this happens for error with the lead owner when updating the status or something else. My question is, when I reactivate the cadence of these lead how could add them to the last stream they were part of without entering the nurture again?

This is something the nurture stream will take care by default?

Thanks,

Diego

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Diego

If you just pause a lead and do not remove it from the stream, when you set the cadence back to Normal, it will restart exactly where it stopped. Similarly, if you have changed the lead to another stream, when you set it back to the previous stream, is will also skip all the content the lead has already received and move to the first "fresh" one for this lead.

I have not tried to completely remove the lead from the program and put it back (using a change program status -> not in program flow step), but AFAIK, it will behave the same.

-Greg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Diego

If you just pause a lead and do not remove it from the stream, when you set the cadence back to Normal, it will restart exactly where it stopped. Similarly, if you have changed the lead to another stream, when you set it back to the previous stream, is will also skip all the content the lead has already received and move to the first "fresh" one for this lead.

I have not tried to completely remove the lead from the program and put it back (using a change program status -> not in program flow step), but AFAIK, it will behave the same.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Grégoire, Thanks for your quick answer, How about if after the update the lead should be in a different stream, meaning the lead was in early stage and changed to not converted > paused;   suddenly the status changed to converted > Normal.

It will trigger the transition rules automatically to change the  Stream based on the new status after the cadence changed to Normal?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

From my experience, the fact that the lead is paused does not prevent it to change stream when the transition rule fires at the moment of the status change, not when the lead is reactivated.

Nevertheless, we recommend not to use transition rules but smart campaigns instead. they offer more control.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much Grégoire, We control all the transitions at program level.

But  there's always new scenarios to challenge the set up.